Kensington International Kindergarten is looking for English speaking teachers and assistants.
- Diploma of a preschool education teacher or completed early childhood education, primary pedagogy/early school education/caring pedagogy.
- Knowledge of English at C1 level or higher, correct and fluent pronunciation.
- Positive and warm disposition.
- Conducting daily English classes.
- English-language care for preschoolers in bilingual groups.
- Building relationships and co-working with parents.
- Taking care of the classroom and the environment of children.
We invite you to check the OUR MISSION and EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES tabs.
We will provide more information by phone – 575 598 694
Please send your CV to the e-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org